Mathematical Knowledge Management is an interdisciplinary field of research in the intersection of mathematics, computer science, library science, and scientific publishing.
The objective of MKM is to develop new and better ways of managing sophisticated mathematical knowledge, based on innovative technology of computer science, the internet, and intelligent knowledge processing.
MKM brings together and serves
MKM is concerned with all aspects of mathematical knowledge management including but not limited to
The interests of MKM overlap with those of other CICM tracks, but all tracks are reviewed and published together. If in doubt, authors may contact the program chairs to decide which track to submit to.
15th Conference on Intelligent Computer Mathematics
September 19 - 23, 2022
Tbilisi, Georgia (hybrid event)
- Kickff Meeting on EuroProofNet Libraries at CICM
- Special registration option for online participation
- Accepted papers are online
- Registration is open to all CLAS'22 events, including CICM
- Submission deadlines extended
- CICM will be a hybrid event
- Springer LNAI proceedings confirmed
- PC and dates online
- Initial website online