Doctoral Programme (chair: Mădălina Eraşcu)
CICM is an excellent opportunity for graduate students to meet established researchers from the areas of computer algebra, automated deduction, and mathematical publishing.
The Doctoral Programme provides a dedicated forum for PhD students to present and discuss their ideas, ongoing or planned research, and achieved results in an open atmosphere. It will consist of presentations by the PhD students to get constructive feedback, advice, and suggestions from the research advisory board, researchers, and other PhD students. Each PhD student will be assigned to an experienced researcher from the research advisory board who will act as a mentor and who will provide detailed feedback and advice on their intended and ongoing research.
Students at any stage of their PhD can apply and should submit the following documents:
15th Conference on Intelligent Computer Mathematics
September 19 - 23, 2022
Tbilisi, Georgia (hybrid event)
- Kickff Meeting on EuroProofNet Libraries at CICM
- Special registration option for online participation
- Accepted papers are online
- Registration is open to all CLAS'22 events, including CICM
- Submission deadlines extended
- CICM will be a hybrid event
- Springer LNAI proceedings confirmed
- PC and dates online
- Initial website online