SPRINGER states the following re issues downloading proceedings
- Sometimes individual computer settings (firewall etc.) avoid the correct forwarding and recognition on Springer Link. Then please try from your personal computer instead of the professional one or use another internet browser than before.
- Please be informed that indeed it will get access-problems when you/the user have installed an anti-virus software (independent which one for example NORTON/AVIRA/KASPERSKY/SYMANTEC etc…) on your own computer and your anti-virus software block the communication. In this case please so kind and disable the HTTP referrer blocker in order for the CICM conference website https://cicm-conference.org/2021/cicm.php?event=&menu=proceedings and https://cicm-conference.org/2021/cicm.php and
to communicate properly.
- Please be informed that the IP recognition is always dominating on Springer Link https://link.springer.com and suppress any other logins. When you/the user try to test the access within your corporate network (university/institution/clinic.....) than please so kind and try it from outside (via your private computer, laptop, netbook, smartphone....)
- It is also helpful to clear your cache and deleting set cookies.
- When you/the user will take care on these steps than the access is automatically given to you/the user.